"Service(s)" refers to your use of datinganddeaf.com for any purpose whatsoever.
What information we collect and how we collect it
At datinganddeaf.com the information we collect from our members is used to improve the overall online service that we provide. Below are the types of information that we gather:
1. Profile Information
Profile information such as your date of birth and gender for example. Profile information will display information which means that it can be viewed by anyone accessing our website via the internet. This information can be downloaded and printed at any time and we take no responsibility for the disclosure of this information and how it is used.
2. Non Personal Information
When you visit datinganddeaf.com we receive information from you that is non personal related. For example when you visit our website we may extract your current URL within the site and details such as the time and date of your visit as well as the web browser that you are using. We collect this information for the purposes of improving our service for you. From time to time datinganddeaf.com may provide aggregated statistical information about sales, browsing patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties.
3. Volunteered Information
4. Email Communication
At datinganddeaf.com there are times where you may provide your email address in order for us to provide a response to your request. This may involve us confirming the receipt of your email and providing you with information to your request. Also if you have subscribed to our newsletter you may also receive an email detailing this information. If at any time you do not wish to receive our newsletter any further you can always unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
When do we collect personal information?
At datinganddeaf.com you will find that we collect personal information in the following situations:
- When a member seeking the services of our website signs up within the site.
- When our customers have a query they may contact us via our email.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may require the services of a third party to analyse data, provide marketing assistance and sales information. They will only use our customer's information to complete their objectives and will not use it for any other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: On occasion we may send you special offers on the behalf of other business through your email address. At no time do we disclose to that business your name or location. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, select the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the message.
- Protection Of datinganddeaf.com And Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe it's appropriate to comply with the law, or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of datinganddeaf.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Besides the above situations, any time information needs to be disclosed you will be asked for your consent.
How do we protect your personal information?
Any time you have finished using the datinganddeaf.com website, ensure that you log out in order to prevent unauthorised access. As a security measure if you have forgotten to log out we set a session expiry time therefore your account will be automatically logged out if there is no activity within this period of time.
Tips for protecting your privacy
- After you finished using datinganddeaf.com ensure that if you're logged in that you always log out to prevent unauthorised access.
- If we link to any other websites ensure that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions carefully, as we have no control over these websites.
- Regularly change your password to access the member's area and keep this password a secret. If your account has been violated please notify us immediately so we can look into the matter.
- If you agree to meet someone from our website in person, ensure it takes place in a public place such as a public shopping mall. Avoid a one on one meeting in the seclusion of their own home for the first time. Finally tell a close friend or family member about the details of the scheduled meeting, in particularly where it will take place.
Accessing all your personal information
You are able to access all of your personal information by logging into your member's area. Go to the 'Update Profile' area, and you will be able to add, edit and update all of this information that is displayed to visitors. Lastly, if you want to know about other information we may hold about you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your username and email address.
Questions or complaints about your personal and business information
If you need to contact us with a question or complaint about the use of your personal and business information then please contact us at email@example.com.
What choices do you have?
- As mentioned above you can choose not to provide certain information but unfortunately you will not take full advantage of our service. You can update your account and profile information any time you wish so if your details have changed you are able to edit them immediately.
- If you don't want to receive any emails from datinganddeaf.com then we give you the choice to unsubscribe to our mailing list.
Third party advertising
Privacy needs and rights between users
At datinganddeaf.com the main service we provide is the interaction between datinganddeaf.com users worldwide. Therefore this raises certain issues about the privacy needs and rights between the two members as follows:
- datinganddeaf.com does not review the content of private messages between users and will not accept responsibility for resolving disputes between the two members.
- We take no responsibility for the website profiles and images posted by users at datinganddeaf.com. We will periodically review the information posted in the public areas of the service checking for valid content and inappropriate content.
- From time to time datinganddeaf.com receives communication from members concerning other members. This may include complaints or general information. With this information we aim to stay as open as possible without compromising the privacy of any of the parties concerned.
- If a member has made a complaint regarding another members conduct on our site, then we may inform this member that a complaint has been made about them. The details of who made the complaint will not be disclosed without their consent.
- In order for us to act on a complaint we need substantiated evidence. When a complaint has been made it is logged into our database for future cross referencing.
- Communication between two members will be released to either member on request but no third parties.
datinganddeaf.com staff use and access to information
All employees at datinganddeaf.com will not use personal information held at datinganddeaf.com for any other purpose than completing their duties in maintaining the site.
Unsolicited e-mail or 'spam'
Spam is the Internet term for marketing or commercial e-mail you receive for which you did not ask. datinganddeaf.com does not perform such practices and rather make available the option of subscribing and unsubscribing to their mailing lists at any time. Emails are only sent to those individuals who wish to receive them.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
All intellectual property and data on this site is property of www.datinganddeaf.com.